Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

This is our very first Waiting on Wednesday post!

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine!

My pick for this week is going to be:


Passion by Lauren Kate
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

  • Reading level: Young Adult
  • Hardcover: 464 pages
  • Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young 
  • Readers 
  • Publishing Date: June 14, 2011
  • Language: English

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . .

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I am soooo on a Fallen kick right now! I'm in the midst of reading Torment and all I can say is ....I want more! I was a little bummed at first that Passion is going to be about Luce/Daniel's past lives but at this point I really don't care! I want to know everything about these two! The cover art always stuns me. I do find it a little odd that she's facing the readers on this cover instead of facing away like she is on Fallen and Torment. It's still a gorgeous cover though! I love the colors!

Also, if you haven't had a chance please check out our very first character interview/giveaway with Kim from Awakened (by Ednah Walters)


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jill said...

Yea! Welcome to WoW!!

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

I really need to read the first one in this series it sounds like such a good series I just haven't had a chance to find em yet.

Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

BLHmistress said...

I haven't read Fallen or Torment yet but I have them on my list as well as Passion.

My WOW