Is it Tuesday already! Goodness!
I'm sure most of you have noticed that we kind of fell off of the face of the planet after Thursday last week!
Ang had a death in the family =( and my whole family is sick. Seriously, it's been about 2 years since I've had a cold and it's killing me! haha yes I'm a wimp.
Soooo for Tuesday Tunes I'm going to share one of my favorite songs from my 90's crush, Daniel John. Since I haven't been able to read anything new.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Is it Tuesday already! Goodness!
Posted by HBookers at 5:44 AM
Sunday, November 21, 2010
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. To participate head over there for how to's!
Posted by HBookers at 8:43 AM
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Today's question/s are:
Posted by HBookers at 6:59 AM
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
***Our blog is under construction at the moment so hang tight! lol We'll have everything in working order in a few days! Thank you for stopping by!***
Who is pictured on the cover of Awakened.
As strong as what I believe
Posted by HBookers at 5:55 AM
Monday, November 15, 2010
1. Do you eat Sushi?
2. What kind of bath soap do you use?
3. How often do you talk to your Mom?
4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
...but once a week...
...on that especially awesome day called Thursday...
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Posted by HBookers at 7:11 AM
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Posted by HBookers at 7:46 AM
Friday, November 12, 2010
1. When pigs fly, __Damon will get over Elena___.
2. __A whole month before a new episode___ seriously?!
3. Call me __a hater but I really dislike Stefan lol___.
4. __Woo___ if you know what I mean.
5. The most entertaining person in my life is __my husband___ because__he suffers through Vampire Diaries with me and lets me drool over Damon every Thursday night lol___.
6. __Time to kill someone off.___ who's next?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __seeing my hubster___, tomorrow my plans include __reading___ and Sunday, I want to __do absolutely nothing___!
Posted by HBookers at 9:30 AM
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Posted by HBookers at 7:00 AM
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 352 pages
Published: September 21, 2010
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 1.4 inches
Mackie Doyle is not one of us. Though he lives in the small town of Gentry, he comes from a world of tunnels and black murky water, a world of living dead girls ruled by a little tattooed princess. He is a Replacement, left in the crib of a human baby sixteen years ago. Now, because of fatal allergies to iron, blood, and consecrated ground, Mackie is fighting to survive in the human world. Mackie would give anything to live among us, to practice on his bass or spend time with his crush, Tate. But when Tate's baby sister goes missing, Mackie is drawn irrevocably into the underworld of Gentry, known as Mayhem. He must face the dark creatures of the Slag Heaps and find his rightful place, in our world, or theirs.
Posted by HBookers at 12:18 PM
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Posted by HBookers at 12:53 PM
Most of you have heard by now but I still wanted to put it out there that Hook Bookers is going to be having our very first AUTHOR/CHARACTER INTERVIEW with Ednah Walters on her debut novel "Awakened".
Posted by HBookers at 7:18 AM
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Just wanted to remind everyone that we're having the discussion for Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick on our facebook page!! Here's the linky: Discussion for Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Posted by HBookers at 9:29 AM