Thursday, November 18, 2010

Booking it Through Thursday! (Nov.18)

You can play along: HERE

Today's question/s are:


"Who would you rather borrow from? Your library? Or a Friend?
(Or don’t your friends trust you to return their books?)
And, DO you return books you borrow?"


I would rather borrow from the library! With the library you have about 3 weeks (more/less) to read the books that you check out. I always feel like I have to speed read when I borrow a friends book because I have no idea what time frame would be acceptable to keep it! If I feel rushed to read something I don't enjoy it as much as I would if I could take my time reading it. 

Oh and yes I have returned every single book that I have ever borrowed! I can't say the same for others that have borrowed my books! I lent out The Twilight Saga to my cousin a year ago and they have magically disappeared. She's moved twice since then so I'm assuming they were lost in one of the moves??? Annoys me a bit but lucky for her isn't wasn't one of my all time favorites...like The Southern Vampire Series...I'd probably disown her if those were the ones that she lost! (jk jk...well..maybe =P)

Happy Thursday! 



~Brandi

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Nowadays, I mostly end up buying books. And I prefer to borrow from a friend than the library.

Here is my BTT post!

Anonymous said...

I would rather get my books from the library, and when I do borrow a book from someone , I do make sure I return it.