Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me on Monday! (Nov.15)

You can play along HERE

Questions: 

1.  Do you eat Sushi?
Photobucket
I've never tried sushi...probably never will haha. I can't get past the whole "raw fish" thing. I do however think it's adorable!

2.  What kind of bath soap do you use?
I am OBSESSED with Dove body wash! I think they have the best scents and it does wonders for my skin!





3.  How often do you talk to your Mom?

I talk to my mom everyday. Mutiple times a day. lol If I don't call her over the weekend she threatens to call the cops on me...I'm 22 btw. Married for five years. Have 2 kids of my own and yet she still does this to me! Love you mom but you're a little crazy!



4.  What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
How I Met Your Mother is my everyday show.
...but once a week...
...on that especially awesome day called Thursday...
...I like to watch...

...Damon Salvatore...

lol I love love love the tv series The Vampire Diaries. I read the book first four books when I was 13 and now that the series has been re"vamped" I'm hooked all over again! I'm also a big True Blood fan but it's my summer show! Every Thursday night is dedicated to Damon Salvatore and his wicked ways...



oh and in case you couldn't figure it out I'm totally Team Delena! haha
Photobucket
Stefan who???

5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Yes! I'm actually about 90% done! This year will be the year of Iron Man because my little man is obsessed with superheroes...Iron Man being his top pick. So come Dec. 25 he will be decked out in all kinds of Iron Man gear and living his dream life lol. 
Photobucket


Welp Those are my answers!!! Happy Monday!
~Brandi

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Dropping by for the Hop! LOVE your blog - btw. You definitely have a new followe.

HBookers said...

Awh! Thank you! Totally made my day! =D

Shawn said...

What a nice blog you have, great answers..your are so lucky to have your Christmas shopping almost done! i am a new follower.

Shawn

Kimberly Walker said...

Gotta love Vampire Diaries! Yes, Damon is gorgeous... and since you posted that sexy pic I'm gonna have to follow you now!
Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
All the best,
Kim

blueyes said...

You know I love Iron Man too but if you can just bring me Robert Downey Jr that'll suffice :)

Hanna said...

Hi! Stopping by from the blog hop! I am your newest follower:) Lovely blog!! you can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love that you have themed Christmases!! Ive never thought of that! Awesome!

TamTam said...

Hi! Stopping by from the blog hop! I am your newest follower.
You can find me at
http://tamtamlee.blospot.com

kalea_kane said...

90% done with your Christmas shopping?! You are my hero. :) My son was really into superheros when he was younger too. He still likes them, but he has limited things to DVDs and comics. When he was younger EVERYTHING was superhero oriented. :)

New follower from the Monday blog hop. Sorry it is Wednesday, but I had to go a little at a time.

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/