Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

You can play along HERE

I'm theming ours with last nights Vampire Diaries Episode haha
Photobucket


1. When pigs fly, __Damon will get over Elena___.

2. __A whole month before a new episode___ seriously?!

3. Call me __a hater but I really dislike Stefan lol___.

4. __Woo___ if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is __my husband___ because__he suffers through Vampire Diaries with me and lets me drool over Damon every Thursday night lol___.

6. __Time to kill someone off.___ who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __seeing my hubster___, tomorrow my plans include __reading___ and Sunday, I want to __do absolutely nothing___!






~Brandi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - let me guess - you like Vampire diaries :)

I have to confess that I have a hankering for the beautiful bad boy vamp :)

I like to think he is just misunderstood :)

ShannonW said...

Your husband is a nice man :)

Thanks for visiting me!

brandt! said...

I've never seen the vampire diaries .. but mmm fun to look at ... haha! thanks for visiting!