Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Tunes (Nov. 16th)

***Our blog is under construction at the moment so hang tight! lol We'll have everything in working order in a few days! Thank you for stopping by!***


♪ Now on with Tuesday Tunes! 




As I've stated a million times before I'm currently reading Awakened by Ednah Walters.
(I'm not sure if I've actually said this before but fallen angels are going to be the new craze... I just know it!)

Lil is our main character/heroine and of course she has a semi-bad boy love interest, Bran. I say semi b/c I'm only on pg. 167 so he still has plenty of time to turn into a full on bad boy haha.

Anyways, after the character introduction of Bran I had this "ah ha" moment of what song he reminded me of...are you ready for it???...
.....wait for it...

...."Beautiful Disaster" by Kelly Clarkson...

You see, Bran is a special creature of sorts...he's half angel and well....half demon! His father (the angel) was forced to marry his mother (a laserith demon). Yikes!

One Angel + One Demon ='s Bran

Who is pictured on the cover of Awakened.

...wings...

...muscles...

yum! 

 lol So he's a troubled soul as one could imagine and I think this song fits him perfectly esp this section:

"He's magic and myth
As strong as what I believe
A tragedy with
More damage than a soul should see
But do I try to change him
So hard not to blame him"

Am I right or what! Aggh I love that song! So here's the full song with Miss Clarkson doing her thang!
Happy Tuesday!!!

0 comments: