Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Tunes (Nov. 23th)

Is it Tuesday already! Goodness!

I'm sure most of you have noticed that we kind of fell off of the face of the planet after Thursday last week!

Ang had a death in the family =( and my whole family is sick. Seriously, it's been about 2 years since I've had a cold and it's killing me! haha yes I'm a wimp.

Soooo for Tuesday Tunes I'm going to share one of my favorite songs from my 90's crush, Daniel John. Since I haven't been able to read anything new.

I Miss You Love by Silverchair 
(the live version)



I was like 14 I think? when that song came out lol I was also in love with Daniel John (the lead singer)

Yes my mom was concerned

And no I turned out just fine lol

Anyways! We're fixing to start City of Bones as our next read BUT more importantly we are going to be doing a character interview with Kim from Awakened by Ednah Walters. (Monday is the day! err..hopefully!)

I finished the book up before the sick bomb hit us and (oh.em.gee) I'm ready for the sequel! Angels are soooo going to the the new "thang" I just know it! 

Well I hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday AND has a safe/happy Turkey Day!!!



~Brandi

0 comments: