Friday, January 7, 2011

Tempest...err Book 3? Update

Oct. 2010 will forever be marked as the month/year that I (Brandi) became a Patch Cipriano groupie. 

Addict.

 Love Slave?

Bwha!

jkjk

I loved Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I devoured Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick and I'm looking forward to Book 3 by Becca Fitzpatrick.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yup. 

Book 3.

Which is no longer titled Tempest LOL

I was looking around at the FallenArchangel.com today and noticed that Becca has decided to change the name of her next novel to Book 3 until she can come up with a title that does the cover justice. No pressure or anything but the 2 covers that we have seen so far are beyond GORGEOUS. So, I can only imagine how hard it must be to try to come up with a title that gives your story a basis and as well as doing the cover justice.

All I'm asking for...more like begging... is to please let Patch be on the cover.  haha

So far I've learned that Book 3 will:

...have 66,000 words (270 pages) of awesomeness...

and

...should be released on Oct. 18th, 2011...

Insert fan girl squeal here lol ahh I'm so excited! I just recently found Becca on facebook and she has been posting some quotes from Book 3. So, I'll try my best to start sharing those on here as well so everyone can stay up to date on what's going on with our beloved Patch and Nora!

Vee too of course! 

My kidlets are finally getting over their sickiness so be looking out for some really cool stuff to be posted next week!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Photobucket

0 comments: