Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Attn: HoN Fans

As most of you probably already know Awakened (Book #8 in the House of Night Series) by PC Cast & Kristin Cast came out yesterday! I have yet to get my hands on it, due to my little darling being sick, BUT I'll have it soon enough lol 

HoN is what really brought Ang and I together. So I'll always have a soft spot for this series. I will say the last book (Burned) took me forever to get through! Granted my husband was getting out of the military at the time and I was 5/6 months pregnant. I just couldn't get into that book for the life of me until the last few chapters. Of course, I wanted more by the end and now that Awakened is out I hope I can get back "into" the series.

In celebration of the book coming out, PC and Kristin Cast along with St. Martin's Press has a very awesome sweepstakes going on! Here's a little promo video about it:


And here's another one with the ladies themselves inviting you to Tulsa!

How cool is that!

I want to go! =P 

I'm sure you do too! All you have to do is go to this site:

Take the mini quiz and fill out the form to be entered in for a chance to go have lunch with the gals who created the HoN world and the city that all of our favorite characters know and love!

Rules to Contest can be found here:

Also you can head on over to the HoN's facebook page for a chance to enter and win 1 of 30 complete HoN book sets. Oh. Em. Gee. 30 sets people! Those are pretty good odds! lol
So head on over to The HoN FB and fill out the form!
Easy Peasy!

I'll be posting Wish List Wednesday in a bit. We took our baby girl to the doctor today and it turns out she has the beginnings of an ear infection so that explains why she's been feeling pretty cruddy these past few days. =/ I hope everyone is enjoying their hump day!


Photobucket

0 comments: