Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MIA for a bit

Hey Everyone!

Our posting is going to be a bit sporadic for about another week or so. Ang's lap top died on her and my littlest one is teething. So, we're running a little behind on things! I'm not sure what's she's reading atm but I'm still working on Torment by Lauren Kate! It's sooo good but with my daughter teething it's been hard to sit down and really get into it. She actually ripped one of the pages the other day lol It's safe to say her hand/eye coordination is coming along just fine =D

I did receive something really really AWESOME in the mail last Friday! Of course I had a total "fan girl" moment at my mail box b/c it's not every day you get a post card and signed book plate from BECCA FITZPATRICK!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
PhotobucketPhotobucket
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

How cool is that! If you didn't already know you can go to Becca's website and request book plates for your books. I sent my letter off about two weeks ago. So that was a pretty fast response!

Also, this past Tuesday she released the title of "Book 3" via FallenArchangel.com....it's going to be called
"Silence" 
And it's due to hit the bookshelves on 
October 25th, 2011

Eeeek! I think it's a prefect title! It fits the series better. 
Here's a little blurb about why Becca chose Silence (via FallenArchangel.com)

"I always thought the title of the third book would be loud— something a crescendo would build up to. And it made sense; the storyline of the third book is daring and twisty and oh so romantic. Which is why I was surprised to find, in the end, the title I chose isn't flashy or loud or culminating. Instead, it's a haunting word, quietly powerful, filled with mystery and beauty. A word that means to put doubt, fear and anxiety to rest. A word that is synonymous with stillness, secrecy and all that is forgotten." 

Oh, Em, Gee! 
It's going to be epic! 
I just know it! 

I was at the chat that she did on the 25th and I love how down to earth she is! She is just as passionate about her characters as we (her fans) are! I <3 it! So, who's excited for Oct. 25th!!! This is girl is!
haha.
Well that's all I have to share for now! Hopefully we can get back on the ball (so to speak) and get our blog moving along at a consistant pace! I never truly realized how much work/effort that these babies need! It's almost like having a third child!

Happy Tuesday Peeps!

Photobucket


0 comments: