Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Tunes (Dec. 21st)

So, I finished up Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead last night.

It's official. I have a love/hate relationship with Rose now. lol

I'll get more into that when I post my review of it. (Which should be tomorrow hopefully!)

So, my pick for Tuesday Tunes is:

"The Chemicals Between Us" by Bush



It's very obvious that Rose and Dimitri aren't over each other by the end of the first chapter *IMO*. About 70% of the book is Rose reminding herself that she's finished with Dimitri and she's moving on with Adrian.

Spssh, yeah right!

This song was stuck in my head the entire time I was reading the novel. I'm not sure if it's because I'm on a 90's kick at the moment or what! I do think it's very fitting for the Dimitri/Rose relationship though... especially this part:

"I want you to remember 
Everything you said
Every driven word
Like a hammer hell to my head
The chemicals between us
The walls that lie between us
Lying in this bed the chemicals displaced
There is no lonelier face
Than lying in this bed"



Oh yeah! Love me some Bush! lol Anyways, I'll try to post my review on Last Sacrifice tomorrow and after that HookBookers is going to go on a mini vacation until all of the craziness that comes along with the holidays settles down! 


Can you believe that Christmas is only 4 days away! Yikes!




Photobucket

0 comments: