Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fill-In!

You can play along here.

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is ___cake!__.




2. __Reading___ the passage of time.



3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was ___a fry daddy__.



4. __Memory___ child's game ___is one thing I got my little girls for Christmas__.



5. The reason is __they love that game___.



6. ___I want it to __ snow and be cold.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __hanging out with some friends___, tomorrow my plans include ___absolutely nothing__ and Sunday, I want to ___well dont want to, but have to work__!
 
 
TGIF<3. Hope yall have a great weekend! Mine will be okay, My husband is currently out to sea (hes in the navy), he wont be back for a few weeks. So the sooner the weekend is over for me the sooner he will be home =P

0 comments: